Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who's That Chick That's Rockin Kicks?

Miley Cyrus is my homegirl. I relate to her line from party in the U.S.A. They're like: "Who's that chick that's rockin kicks? she's gotta be from outta town..."

Most call them shoes prefer to call them "Kicks", but whatever you call them. They're awesome. They can complete your outfit. They set the mood. Although i do love sexy heals and boots as well i am more known for my sneakers. I take pride in what is the start of my shoe collection. When i was younger i'd spend my free time customizing totally boss shoes on NikeiD.com...but i'd never actually buy them. I was too shy to draw that much attention by wearing kind of flashy shoes. Well i held that in for too long and now you rarely catch me without a fresh pair of kicks on!

I LOVE SHOES.

For loving shoes i don't really have that many...i am sure there are a ton of people out there who can totally out my "collection" to shame but i love them. Here they are...in chronological order from when i got them too :)

Red Checkered: I know what you're gonna say...it looks like a picnic table! haha. I am not sure why i got specifically this pair first. I know that i wanted a pair of red shoes, and i found these and i was so excited to rock them! Still do too!

Grey & Purple: I knew right away that once i got those that i would want a Purple pair next! Purple is my absolute number one favorite color and once i found a purple pair of shoes i had to get them. They don't look very purple here but they are! These are more conservative, but they still look fresh. I love the shimmery silver.

White Sweet Classics:

After enjoying my other high tops, i wanted a pair that could go with everything! So that i could sport a pair with whatever i wanted to wear. There's a Nike Factory Outlet store close to my house and so i went there and found these on sale. I always make sure to keep them super clean.


Creamsicle: Orange & White wit Blue:

These are more flashy and way bright. As i got more comfortable and didn't give a crap what other people thought of me i bought accordingly. My mind kept wanting to complete my fantasies of wearing the totally awesome shoes i customized back in middle school haha. With these sometimes i swop out the laces for white.

Purple & Grey: My birthday was coming up and as i was browsing on Nike.com i found these. I had to have them! They're my absolute favorite shade and color of purple. I was in school and this was the first birthday package that i received from my Grandma. Totally awesome.

'82 Sapphire AF1's: My first pair of Air Force One's! It was an exciting purchase. These are the most flashy and the most ghetto fabulous shoes i own. They're a little bit chunkier then the Dunks but i like them. I like the strap, they're awesome with skinny jeans! (any high top is too)

2 comments:

  1. Random fact about me:
    I've always wanted to be a tennis shoe girl. But every time I were a pair of tennis shoes, I feel like I have to put on a guys' outfit. Hahaa.
    I really like tennis shoes though. I wish I felt comfortable in them so that I could pull them off well, like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..haha thanks!
    Most of the time i just rock some cute jeans and a colored v-neck or somethin but if i wear some real cute stuff i usually don't wear sneakers. Maybe when i grow up a lil bit i'll be classier and have girlier fashion. who knows! They aren't very girly, but i've always been a tomboy :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones