Monday, February 7, 2011

Get to know me...pictures :)

Letterman's Jacket :)
That was during high school. Just a couple of years ago but it shows me lookin pretty happy, and sportin one of my proudest achievements. I have always been an athlete, and love sports. I still play even though i didn't make the effort and play on a college team, i find ways to play sports where ever i am. I'd be lost without my athletics. I'm a Jock...

This is me when i was living in Idaho. It was a weekend and i was getting ready to go to a block party dance. In High School i didn't have the courage to dress like this, but now that I'm out in the real world...the true me is being released, and i love it!

I'm the seventh letter of the alphabet, i'ma G.
I know it's hard not to laugh when i say that...but just roll with it. :)

I think this started at a young age...i have played basketball since i was a youngin and even then i wore a bandanna around my head to keep my hair back, and after they didn't allow those i wore sweatbands and wrist bands. I was a part of the culture of basketball, and some of that is being a G haha. The hip-hop and rap came along with basketball for me as well.

I listen to hip-hop, rap and R&B/Soul music. I love it. I feel it! I also love dancing just freestylin and havin fun...i love gettin down to my favorite music. It's always a party if there's some good music bumpin.

Best Friends...Hippie and I :)

I am happiest when in the company of my favorite people. Right now...i don't have very much company around me often. I moved back home and most of my friends are still in school. Hippie is one of my best friends even though she lives far away. She's a real special friend to me! One that i hope i am friends with for a long time. We just click, and i learn a lot from her. Hopefully i can go on a little adventure and visit her soon.

Puppy and I :)
Yes...i call her puppy. She calls me puppy. It's the type of friendship we have. You know when puppies play and one will bite too hard and the other yelps but then they just keep on playing?? We're kind of like that...haha. It sounds stupid but it makes sense i promise. We hardly ever get too mad at each other but if we do get mad or upset about something we don't stay mad at each other for long. We apologize and move on with our friendship. We've been friends for a long time.

I cherish my friends, i believe they are special people put into our lives for a reason! sometimes just to be there for us, other times we learn and grow through friendships. I love getting to know people. The first feelings of friendship (or any relationship for that matter) are my favorite. In friendships, I try to forgive quickly and i am usually the first person to say sorry. I am the nice girl :)

Skidz and I at my first Rodeo

Although i wish that i had a dating life...i do not! A little fact about me...i have never had a boyfriend. Well that is...a relationship where it's official and i call the guy my boyfriend. I feel like i'm missin out, but it'll come someday. That photo was taken on a date i went on with Skidz, who is now just a close friend, but he lives far away too! :( He took me to my first Rodeo when i was in Idaho.

Superman and I Align Center:o)

This one on a kind of blind date i went on with one of my friend's, friend's cousins...haha got that? It was also a first time for me to go to "Sky High". This super cool place that's full of gymnastics trampolines! I call him Superman because he's super buff and also very sweet. He is a very special friend, we had a little fling but he lives kind of far away so we're just friends. We still talk tho. He is one of those people who makes my day, often :)

Anyway that's a little bit about me with some pictures. Feel free to leave comments on any posts! I'll enjoy having followers and people that can help me out and/or relate to anything i write in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Yesss! You have a blog! I love this "getting to know me through pictures".
    I laughed really hard at :
    "I'm the seventh letter in the alphabet...A G." :D
    A common thing we share... I've never had a boyfriend either! D: I feel like I'm missing out too. Especially since Valentines Days is coming up! Sheesh.
    I can't wait to read more from you, Chloe! (:
    You're very pretty, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much! :)
    Haha yeah it's from yung joc's "i'm a G"
    And i know, but i don't think not having a boyfriend doesn't mean we're not pretty, and fun and awesome girls! It just hasn't happened which is okay. I'm sure there are more girls then we think that haven't had a boyfriend out there. I'm okay with it, even tho yes with Valentine's day coming up it brings it to my attention!
    I am glad you enjoyed my first post! Ha and that i have a blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones