Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Escape

Everyone has something that they do that lets them escape from the real world for a minute
Something that makes it so you can forget about all of your problems
and whatever issues might be going on in your life at the time ...

I put on my favorite workout tunes and head to the gym.
Others may draw, or write, or take pitcures, or walk their dog.
Whatever it is it feels great doesn't it!?

I am sure grateful that i have some time to escape everyday.
It's also great because i get a workout in and build some muscle/burn calories but it helps me out a lot. Especially right now when my life is totally out of order and i'm not where i was planning on being at age 19.

So many things go on in my head on a daily basis.
Stressful things...
Negative things...
Heck, a lot of sad things...

My mind has been wandering a lot and when my mind wanders it likes to point out the negatives in my life. I'm a pretty positive person but right now some things tend to bring me down. I hate it!

I make sure i leave some time to escape to the gym everyday and it makes my day feel so much better! And it helps my body look better too, it's a win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones